To apply for one of the positions listed below:
If for any reason you are unable to complete this on-line application form, please contact Human Resources at 518.695.5000 for alternative application methods.
WELDERS – MIG AND FCAW – FIRST AND SECOND SHIFT
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYWe are now seeking experienced welders to join our growing team on first and second shift. The second shift works ten hour shifts, Monday through Thursday. Our welders are involved in MIG and FCAW welding of steel forms, the manufacture of municipal equipment such as spreaders and dump bodies as well as general metal fabrication.
- MIG and FCAW welding on mild steel.
- Experience with stainless steel preferred.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Ability to read shop drawings and follow verbal instructions.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- AWS certifications, including D1.1, D1.6 and D1.3, are desired.
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYWe are now seeking a qualified Warehouse Associate to join our growing team. This individual will assist in the receipt of all incoming materials and the shipping of all finished products. This position will also assist with inventory maintenance and general housekeeping in the supply area.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret computer generated lists.
- Flexibility to work overtime and second shift as needed.
- Ability to use the following; fork truck, scale, tape measure, overhead crane, common hand tools.
- One to three years experience in a manufacturing or similar environment desired.
The Fort Miller Co., Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Co, Inc. is hiring full time, entry level precasters. If you like to work with your hand, this is a great opportunity for you! Our precasters are responsible for the set up and preparation of forms, pouring and finishing of concrete and the stripping of forms. Precasters are also responsible for general housekeeping duties such as sweeping, cleaning and putting away tools.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor.
- Ability to withstand exposure to diesel fumes, extreme temperatures and form oil/concrete.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- One to three years experience in a construction or similar environment preferred.
The Fort Miller Service Corp., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Service Corp. is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to work out of our Greenwich location. This individual will deliver vaults to cemeteries in and around the area and will service funerals according to the needs of our funeral director customers.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license.
- Clean and neat physical appearance.
- The ability to perform heavy physical labor in all weather conditions.
- A flexible schedule, including the ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Dept. of Transportation physical.
SANDBLAST/PAINT PREP ASSOCIATE
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYWe are actively seeking a qualified Sandblast/Paint Prep associate to join our growing team. This individual will sandblast a variety of products as part of our manufacturing process. This position will also assist with paint prep and assembly as needed.
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, sand, and extreme temperatures.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift weights of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to access equipment at various levels by reaching, climbing a ladder, bending, kneeling, stooping, etc.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure and prints/shop drawings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail and ability meet deadlines as assigned.
- One to three years of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment desired.
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAccess Anvil is now seeking a qualified individual to join our growing 3D foam business. This individual will apply various finishes to a variety of foam products created in our facility. This individual will also prep foam, wood, plastic and/or resin prior to the spray application process.
- 3-5 years of painting experience in an industrial, automotive or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read shop drawings and follow verbal/written instructions.
- Attention to detail and strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize and maintain the spray equipment, paint booth, tools, etc.
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, fumes and chemicals such as polymers, epoxy products, etc.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a respiratory physical and fit test.
ACCESS CONTROL TECHNICIAN
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAccess Anvil has a great opportunity for a mechanically inclined individual who will be responsible for safely installing and servicing gate operators, access control equipment, cameras, perimeter monitoring equipment, etc. This includes all troubleshooting and repair of units, including electrical and mechanical components.
- Ability to read and interpret complex contract plans and schematics.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be on call for emergencies.
- Ability to perform moderate physical labor, including lifting up to 75 lbs on occasion, and work outside.
- Experience installing and repairing electrical and/or electronic systems such as garage door openers, gate operators, etc. in a commercial or industrial environment is preferred.
TECHNICAL SALES ASSOCIATE/INSIDE SALES
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, sales-driven, detail oriented and organized individual to join our Sales Specification and Inside Sales team. This individual will work with architects and engineers to identify sales opportunities and promote Tymetal products and will eventually work to prepare price quotations, enter sales orders, respond to technical product inquiries and follow up on sales leads. This individual must be customer service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to serve the customer.
- High level of energy, self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office and contact management software. AutoCAD experience preferred.
- AAS in a technical field.
- At least three years of experience in a technical sales or sales support role preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
The Fort Miller Group, Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Group is adding a new position as Staff Accountant to support the financial and cost accounting functions of our group of companies. He/she is responsible for the accurate and efficient maintenance of accounting functions necessary to prepare financial statements, cost manufactured products and support the requisite IT/ERP processes. This position entails the use of accounting concepts married with manufacturing processes and information systems. The associate in this position performs account reconciliations, cost analysis and problem solving, management reporting, IT report writing, tax reporting, workpaper and financial statement support and preparation.
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance.
- Five or more years of accounting experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency required. Strong ERP background preferred.
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAccess Anvil has a new position for a strong administrative team member who will focus on sales and marketing for our company. This individual will work closely with the sales team, performing sales order entry, following up with customers and obtaining certificates of insurance as needed. This position will also manage the social media presence for Anvil, updating project information and promoting our various business units.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Excellent computer skills and thorough knowledge of maximizing social media.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
PROJECT MANAGER –CORRECTIONS
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal has a unique opportunity for an individual with both sales and project management experience in the constructions industry. This position works closely with the Correctional Sales Manager on all phases of a correctional installation/repair project, from initial project review, to the development of an accurate estimate and bid submission to project planning and execution. The Project Manager may also provide technical oversight to our customers during gate system installations.
- Associate degree.
- Five years or more of construction experience, preferably in the corrections industry.
- Strong construction/mechanical aptitude.
- Attention to detail and strong project planning skills.
- Ability to read complex prints and project specifications.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Up to 50% travel.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to perform heaving physical labor on occasion.
THE FORT MILLER GROUP, INC.
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 98, Schuylerville, NY 12871 E-mail: HumanResources@fmgroup.com Tel (518)695-5000 Fax (518)695-5178The Fort Miller Group, Inc. and all affiliates are equal opportunity employers. As such, we recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, , sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, genetic predisposition, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, disability, veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is the law. Click here to see the poster. Tymetal Corp. is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet.