To apply for one of the positions listed below:
If for any reason you are unable to complete this on-line application form, please contact Human Resources at 518.695.5000 for alternative application methods.
Tymetal Corp., Fort Edward, NYTymetal Corp. is seeking a full time associate to transport our gates as needed. Travel to and from the NYC metro area as well as other high traffic areas is required. This individual will also assist with material handling in our yard and will perform tasks required to manufacture our gates as well, including machine operation and assembly.
- Clean and valid Class A CDL.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Forklift experience.
- Excellent safety record.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
The Fort Miller Group, Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Group seeks an individual who has experience with ERP software and has a broad business background to act as an internal consultant to all subsidiary companies. Our Specialist will work with all subsidiary companies to help each business maximize the use of our JDE Enterprise One software program, promoting the use of all system modules at the subsidiary level, developing and modifying reports for end users and designing solutions that will streamline our business processes and make our systems easier to navigate for the end users.
- Bachelor degree in a business or IT related field.
- At least two years of ERP experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, including excellent listening skills and the ability to focus on the needs of the end user.
Anvil Fence & Supply Co., Inc., Greenwich/Clifton Park, NYAnvil Fence has a great opportunity for a highly motivated and organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills to schedule and manage our installation crews. Our Installation Manager sets performance expectations (safety, quality, productivity, etc.) and effectively communicates all expectations to our field crews. This individual will manage all projects, large and small, scheduling crews, materials and equipment for each project while ensuring we are providing outstanding customer service. Our Installation Manager is also responsible for purchasing and managing our inventory.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Clean and valid NYS drivers’ license.
- Familiarity with construction safety standards (OSHA 10 preferred)
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYFort Miller FAB3 Corp., a Fort Miller Group Company and a leading manufacturer of highway equipment and related products, has a rewarding opportunity for a SolidWorks Drafter. The SolidWorks Drafter will prepare and maintain detailed drawings for our products and all parts.
- Develop and maintain detailed drawings of all parts, weldments and assemblies.
- Prepare drawings from detailed notes and product specifications.
- Ensure the generation of an accurate Bill of Materials.
- Recommend design modifications to improve and/or simplify finished product.
- Update and modify drawings based on Engineering Change Notices submitted by production.
- AAS in Mechanical Drafting or Design, or equivalent work experience.
- SolidWorks proficiency.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with document management systems.
- Manufacturing and fabrication experience preferred.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor.
- Ability to withstand exposure to diesel fumes, extreme temperatures and form oil/concrete.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- One to three years experience in a construction or similar environment preferred.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor.
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites.
- OSHA 10-hour is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer programs such as lead generation databases.
- At least five years of technical or technical sales experience.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret technical drawings.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and a two year degree in an engineering or technical field is desired.
- Construction industry experience is also preferred.
The Fort Miller Co., Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Co, Inc. is hiring full time, entry level precasters. If you like to work with your hand, this is a great opportunity for you! Our precasters are responsible for the set up and preparation of forms, pouring and finishing of concrete and the stripping of forms. Precasters are also responsible for general housekeeping duties such as sweeping, cleaning and putting away tools.
Anvil Fence & Supply Co., Inc., Greenwich/Clifton Park, NYAnvil has a few openings on our commercial/industrial fence installation team for those who enjoy physical labor, working outside and doing something a little different every day. We will provide training for these positions, which work approximately nine months per year.
SPECIFICATION SALES ASSOCIATE
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal Corp. has an exciting opportunity for a sales driven individual with lead tracking and specification experience. This individual will identify construction projects that may incorporate perimeter security, work with the architect/engineer assigned to the project to determine which Tymetal products best meet their needs and aggressively seek to have the Tymetal product(s) specified in project specifications. Tymetal Corp. is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Vet/Disability.
THE FORT MILLER GROUP, INC. Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 98, Schuylerville, NY 12871 E-mail: email@example.com Tel (518)695-5000 Fax (518)695-5178The Fort Miller Group, Inc. and all affiliates are equal opportunity employers. As such, we recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, , sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, genetic predisposition, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, disability, veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is the law. Click here to see the poster. Tymetal Corp. is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet.