To apply for one of the positions listed below:
If for any reason you are unable to complete this on-line application form, please contact Human Resources at 518.695.5000 for alternative application methods.
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAccess Anvil Corp. seeks a high energy, self-motivated and goal oriented individual who will work aggressively to grow our sales through increased market penetration for our traditional product line as well as the identification and development of new markets, new products, and new services. In addition to being outgoing and able to build sales relationships, this individual must also have an attention to detail to be able to determine project specifications and accurately generate quotations.
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAnvil seeks an extremely well organized individual with a construction background to manage projects in our perimeter security and overhead door lines of business. This individual will work to manage all projects to maximize efficiency, ordering materials, managing inventory, scheduling crews, communicating job specifications as well as change orders throughout the life of the project, and closing out the project, ensuring that our customers are 100% satisfied.
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAccess Anvil has a new position for a strong administrative team member who will focus on sales and marketing for our company. This individual will work closely with the sales team, performing sales order entry, following up with customers and obtaining certificates of insurance as needed. This position will also manage the social media presence for Anvil, updating project information and promoting our various business units.
The Fort Miller Group, Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Group, Inc. has a great opportunity for a full time Accounting Clerk. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, processing accounts payable, processing cash transmittals, verifying invoices for accuracy, and completing various bank deposits. Other administrative duties will be required as needed.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with constant interruptions.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- AAS degree preferred but not required.
Anvil Access Corp., Greenwich, NYAnvil has a few openings on our commercial/industrial fence installation team for those who enjoy physical labor, working outside and doing something a little different every day. These positions work approximately nine months per year.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor.
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites.
- OSHA 10-hour is preferred.
- Previous fence installation preferred.
The Fort Miller Service Corp., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Service Corp. is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to work out of our Greenwich location. This position is temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent. This individual will deliver vaults to cemeteries in and around the area and will service funerals according to the needs of our funeral director customers.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license.
- Clean and neat physical appearance.
- The ability to perform heavy physical labor in all weather conditions.
- A flexible schedule, including the ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Dept. of Transportation physical.
ACCESS CONTROL SPECIALIST
Access Anvil Corp., Greenwich, NYAccess Anvil has a great opportunity for a mechanically inclined individual who will be responsible for safely installing and servicing gate operators, access control equipment, cameras, perimeter monitoring equipment, etc. This includes all troubleshooting and repair of units, including electrical and mechanical components.
- Ability to read and interpret complex contract plans and schematics.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be on call for emergencies.
- Ability to perform moderate physical labor, including lifting up to 75 lbs on occasion, and work outside.
- Experience installing and repairing electrical and/or electronic systems such as garage door openers, gate operators, etc. in a commercial or industrial environment is preferred.
PROJECT MANAGER –CORRECTIONS
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal has a unique opportunity for an individual with both sales and project management experience in the constructions industry. This position works closely with the Correctional Sales Manager on all phases of a correctional installation/repair project, from initial project review, to the development of an accurate estimate and bid submission to project planning and execution. The Project Manager may also provide technical oversight to our customers during gate system installations.
- Associate degree.
- Five years or more of construction experience, preferably in the corrections industry.
- Strong construction/mechanical aptitude.
- Attention to detail and strong project planning skills.
- Ability to read complex prints and project specifications.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Up to 50% travel.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to perform heaving physical labor on occasion.
The Fort Miller Co., Inc., Greenwich, NYFort Miller has an immediate opening on our growing QA team. Our QA Inspector is responsible for all inspection duties, including incoming materials, pre-pour form set up and post-pour product inspections. He/she will respond to questions on form set up or product specifications, involving engineering as appropriate. This individual is also responsible for inspecting repaired items, products being shipped and products being returned. Our QA Inspectors may also assist in the QA lab as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret complex prints and shop drawings.
- Highly organized, team oriented and willing to strive for continuous improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail in all work that is being performed.
- Excellent written communication skills, as the preparation of correspondence is required.
- Level I ACI certification must be obtained when the next test is offered (April or December).
- Two years of prior experience working with concrete preferred.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in an environment with constant interruptions.
- NPCA Production and Quality School Certification must be attained within six months.
TECHNICAL SALES ASSOCIATE/INSIDE SALES
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, sales-driven, detail oriented and organized individual to join our Sales Specification and Inside Sales team. This individual will work with architects and engineers to identify sales opportunities and promote Tymetal products and will eventually work to prepare price quotations, enter sales orders, respond to technical product inquiries and follow up on sales leads. This individual must be customer service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to serve the customer.
- High level of energy, self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office and contact management software. AutoCAD experience preferred.
- AAS in a technical field.
- At least three years of experience in a technical sales or sales support role preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
The Fort Miller Co., Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Co., Inc. has a couple of full time openings for individuals with construction experience, specifically in the areas of concrete work and carpentry. We also have a number of full time opportunities performing heavy physical labor. Duties include the set up and preparation of forms, pouring and finishing concrete, and the stripping of forms. General housekeeping such as sweeping, cleaning and putting away tools is also required.
- The ability to perform heavy physical labor, lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- The ability to understand common measurements of length.
- The ability to withstand exposure to diesel fumes, extreme temperatures and form oil/concrete.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends.
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYFort Miller FAB3 Corp., a subsidiary of The Fort Miller Group, Inc., seeks a Production Manager to develop and lead our fabrication team to ensure that we safely and efficiently manufacture high quality products on a consistent basis. This individual works closely with sales and engineering to set the production schedule to meet delivery dates and effectively manages associates on the shop floor to ensure safety, quality and productivity targets are being met and that all equipment is maintained and operated in a safe and efficient manner.
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of production management experience in a machine shop environment.
- Experience in metal fabrication, including machine operation and welding.
- Ability to read complex prints and shop drawings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and an understanding of electrical wiring and hydraulics.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance processes and documentation requirements.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision to meet deadlines and accomplish production goals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work effectively under stress in an environment with constant interruptions.
THE FORT MILLER GROUP, INC. Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 98, Schuylerville, NY 12871 E-mail: HumanResources@fmgroup.com Tel (518)695-5000 Fax (518)695-5178The Fort Miller Group, Inc. and all affiliates are equal opportunity employers. As such, we recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, , sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, genetic predisposition, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, disability, veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is the law. Click here to see the poster. Tymetal Corp. is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet.