To apply for one of the positions listed below:
If for any reason you are unable to complete this on-line application form, please contact Human Resources at 518.695.5000 for alternative application methods.
Anvil Fence & Supply Co., Inc., Greenwich, NYAnvil Fence has a great opportunity for a highly motivated and organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills to schedule and manage our installation crews. Our Installation Manager sets performance expectations (safety, quality, productivity, etc.) and effectively communicates all expectations to our field crews. This individual will manage all projects, large and small, scheduling crews, materials and equipment for each project while ensuring we are providing outstanding customer service. Our Installation Manager is also responsible for purchasing and managing our inventory.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Clean and valid NYS drivers’ license.
- Familiarity with construction safety standards (OSHA 10 preferred).
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
MANAGER – ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY
The Fort Miller Group, Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Group has a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for the safety, health and welfare of our associates! This individual will develop, monitor and direct the environmental, safety and health efforts of multiple subsidiaries of The Fort Miller Group. He/she will work closely with all associates to identify and implement safe work practices and procedures, develop and execute effective training programs and develop and promote safety as a recognized value in our workplace. Our Manager will act as the liaison between the company and state and federal safety and health agencies, including the NYS Dept. of Labor, OSHA and the Dept. of Env. Conservation.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field and five years or more of experience required.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations, including construction regulations.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with equipment and machine operations.
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYWe are actively seeking an individual to join our expanding manufacturing team on first shift. This individual will sandblast a variety of products as part of our manufacturing process and assist in the paint prep area as needed. This position will also assist in the assembly of highway equipment and custom metal fabrication.
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, sand, and extreme temperatures.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift weights of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to access equipment at various levels by reaching, climbing a ladder, bending, kneeling, stooping, etc.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read a tape measure and prints/shop drawings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail and ability meet deadlines as assigned.
- One to three years of experience in a manufacturing or similar environment desired.
TECHNICAL SALES ASSOCIATE/INSIDE SALES
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, sales-driven, detail oriented and organized individual to join our Sales Specification and Inside Sales team. This individual will work with architects and engineers to identify sales opportunities and promote Tymetal products and will eventually work to prepare price quotations, enter sales orders, respond to technical product inquiries and follow up on sales leads. This individual must be customer service oriented and will to go the extra mile to serve the customer.
- High level of energy, self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office and contact management software. AutoCAD experience preferred.
- AAS in a technical field.
- At least three years of experience in a technical sales or sales support role preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
The Fort Miller Group, Inc., Greenwich, NYThe Fort Miller Group continues to grow and is adding a cleaning position to our Facilities team. This is the ideal position for someone who enjoys cleaning and takes a lot of pride in his or her work. Our Facilities Cleaner will perform routine cleaning tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and mopping and will also be responsible for special projects as needed.
- Experience cleaning in an industrial or commercial environment.
- Ability to work evenings (2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.).
- High level of energy and self-motivation and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and withstand exposure to cleaning chemicals.
Anvil Fence & Access Systems, Greenwich, NYAnvil Fence & Access Systems seeks a high energy, self-motivated and goal oriented individual who will work aggressively to grow our sales through increased market penetration for our traditional product line as well as the identification and development of new markets, new products, and new services. In addition to being outgoing and able to build sales relationships, this individual must also have an attention to detail to be able to determine project specifications and accurately generate quotations.
- Associate degree in a technical field required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Sales experience required, including estimating from complex project plans.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A construction background required.
- Computer proficiency required, project mgmt. and AutoCAD software experience preferred.
The Fort Miller Co., Inc., Greenwich, NYFort Miller has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a high energy and technically proficient individual who enjoys building customer relationships, evaluating construction projects for precast concrete solutions, preparing sales quotations and managing projects. This individual will be heavily involved in the development of cost estimates and proposals as well as the negotiation of price and contract terms with our customers. Our Sales Engineer/Estimator will attend project meetings, construction sites and industry events such as conferences, workshop, dinners, etc.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field, such as Engineering or Construction Management.
- At least three years of technical or technical sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an assertive personality.
- Construction industry and AutoCAD experience is preferred.
Tymetal Corp., Fort Edward, NYTymetal Corp. seeks an energetic and detail oriented individual who will work with minimal supervision to coordinate all shipping for the New York and Texas plants, working closely with all areas of manufacturing. This includes obtaining quotes for shipping, scheduling pickups and communicating with customers and the Tymetal sales team with regard to the delivery schedule. In addition, this individual will support other administrative functions such as payroll, labor entry, shop order creation and closeout, etc. Tymetal Corp. is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vet.
- AAS degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, solve problems and handle multiple task with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including MS Office and ERP software.
- Prior experience as a Shipping Coordinator desired.
Technical Support/Field Service Technician
Tymetal Corp., Greenwich, NYTymetal Corp. has an exciting opportunity in our Greenwich, NY Sales Office for an individual who is mechanically inclined, likes to travel, enjoys working with people and thrives in a team-based environment where the customer always comes first. Our technical team works closely with our customers, assisting the installation team as well as providing technical support both in person and over the phone. This individual also works closely with the sale department to identify the appropriate access control solution for the customer and provide quotes for parts and services.
- Ability to read and accurately interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with mechanical and electrical components.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with no supervision.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including MS Office and contact management software.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor outdoors, lifting and carrying weights of up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel up to 75% of the time.
- Prior experience with gate operators and access control systems preferred.
Fort Miller FAB3 Corp., Greenwich, NYFort Miller FAB3 Corp., a Fort Miller Group Company and a leading manufacturer of highway equipment and related products, has a rewarding opportunity for a SolidWorks Drafter. The SolidWorks Drafter will prepare and maintain detailed drawings for our products and all parts.
- Develop and maintain detailed drawings of all parts, weldments and assemblies.
- Prepare drawings from detailed notes and product specifications.
- Ensure the generation of an accurate Bill of Materials.
- Recommend design modifications to improve and/or simplify finished product.
- Update and modify drawings based on Engineering Change Notices submitted by production.
- AAS in Mechanical Drafting or Design, or equivalent work experience.
- SolidWorks proficiency.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with document management systems.
- Manufacturing and fabrication experience preferred.
Anvil Fence & Supply Co., Inc., Greenwich/Clifton Park, NYAnvil has a few openings on our commercial/industrial fence installation team for those who enjoy physical labor, working outside and doing something a little different every day. We will provide training for these positions, which work approximately nine months per year.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor.
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites.
- OSHA 10-hour is preferred.
THE FORT MILLER GROUP, INC. Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 98, Schuylerville, NY 12871 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (518)695-5000 Fax (518)695-5178The Fort Miller Group, Inc. and all affiliates are equal opportunity employers. As such, we recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, , sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, genetic predisposition, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, disability, veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is the law. Click here to see the poster. Tymetal Corp. is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet.